Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The little engine that could.....


I think I can, I think I can, I think I can be ready!!!!
.....I've been absent because I'm preparing for my annual Southern Living at HOME Open House and Sample sale......I simply cannot keep ALL the lovelies that I would like to. I'd really need a separate house to store it all in if I did. So since I'm not moving out, and we're not building another house right now, I share with my friends and customers good deals on some of the things I'm getting rid of. You're all invited, you know. There will be some goodies to taste and some bargains to be had, and of course some laughter and conversation. Wouldn't it be a fabulous blogger party???
I'll tell you my menu when it's all finished, and perhaps I'll even snap a few pictures to share. I do promise to show off my new kitchen when this is all over, too. So I'm off to run the vacuum, dust the stuff (do you KNOW how much dust is around after a remodel????OH LANDS SAKES ALIVE!) and cook a few goodies. I don't know if my family will get dinner tonight, but I'll have Chubby Hubby cookies waiting! I'll share THAT recipe, too.....oh my goodness! Have a blessed Wednesday!

5 comments:

Bo said...

Howdy...just checking in on you...looks like you're a busy girl! Later, ;-) Bo

Nancy said...

Yes you can!!!

LuLu said...

wishing you best wishes for your party!! turns out I'm a SLAH consultant too! and we both blog!! super fun and will vivit you often. I'm the corrdinator for my childrens school Fundraiser called Shop Til You Drop a Ladies Evening Out for the 22 of Nov with 20 home party consultants selling their items (me included) opened to the public and school families! I want to pull the covers over my head I feel so overwhelmed so your post was perfect for me to see!!!! We CAN!!!!

Miss Janice said...

I'm looking forward to your photos. I'm moving to Florida in a couple of weeks and may add "Southern Living at Home" to the rest of the "Southern" things I sell.

Designs on 47th Street said...

I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for pictures of your show. I hope you had a great turnout. You can relax now.....right?? Hope it all went well, my friend.