Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wednesday brought to you by the letter H........


Christy at Between Here and Home was participating in an Alphabet Tag game and offered to keep it going.......she gave me the letter H. I am to write ten things I like that begin with the letter H. So I thought I'd give it a whirl on this Wednesday, February 4th!
H is for the home I am blessed with.....I love my home and I love decorating and changing things around all the time.
H is for my honey. God blessed me with a godly man to marry and have a family with. God is so good!
H is for harmony. I love to sing, and especially if it's with some good musicians who do harmony well!!
H is for happy......I am happy I started blogging and have met so many dear, precious new friends here in Bloggerville!!!
H is for helping....I feel like my spiritual gift is one of helps...I love to help others, especially when I help with my friend Ellen's quintuplets. They are a bundle of joy!
H is for home cooking....I like to cook, and usually will be found just making some good old Southern home cooking!
H is for Heels....I can wear any size heels I want since I'm short, but because of comfort, I usually only wear about 2 to 3 inch heels.....but they need to be cute!
H is for the hope I have in Jesus Christ. Without that hope, I would surely sink into depression!! What a gift!!!!
H is for haven....I want my home to be a haven for my family and my friends.
H is for hugs....I love to share them with family and friends, so here's a virtual hug for you, my blogger friend!!!

11 comments:

Renee @ AddMoreChocolate said...

Hello!
I admire anyone who would think that a 3 inch heel qualifies as "comfort." Ellen is fortunate to have such a happy Howell holder and helper!

Hold that thought!

CMB said...

What a great list...when I first started thinking about my letter I couldn't think of a thing and now I am still coming up with new ones!

Unknown said...

Love it! That coozie would just go perfect for me,hehe. Anytime you want to join us for lunch..just come on over. We would love to have you!

Darlene said...

That is a great list with the letter "H"!

Lois Christensen said...

Love your list. This has been going around on Facebook and I've been avoiding it because of my first initial "L" I keep coming up with is love, love, love! Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

I love this!! I think we would have very similar lists. Only, I wish I could wear heels...
thanks for visiting today.

Domestic Designer said...

My daughter has that very coozie. Love your list! I am a heel girl myself:)

Judi said...

Wht a great list of the letter "H" you did. Its so nice to get to know you better too! You can wear 2-3" heels. Good for you. I just can't get that high..*s*.
have a lovely evening!
Judi

niartist said...

Hi! Found your blog through Rhoda at Southern Hospitality! So glad I did, thumbed through a few old posts and saw the pics of your foyer! Those prints are fantastic!

Controlling My Chaos said...

I've been noticing a lot of these alphabet posts lately. How fun.

Thank you for your very sweet comment on my "Youth is Wasted on the Unaware" post. You have got to be the best neighbor I've ever had. Thank you.

Lana said...

Suzanne - I love your H words and here is another I love...HEY! Can you get any more Southern than hey ya'll? Thanks for your sweet note on my blog...we had a blessed day as Cameron signed his football commitment papers and celebrated with family and friends. So glad to have my new blog friend - that's you!