Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Friday!!!

I am planning to share a Baby Shower Idea with you today, in case you need some inspiration for one this spring.....however, I am having technical difficulties and can't get the pictures to post. It is crucial to the sharing that I am able to share the pics with you, too, for this post. So I am holding off on this until I can get the pics to post.
I'm off to grocery shop. We found out that my teen daughter is anemic, so I am being much more intentional about nutrition so that we can get her back to full speed ahead. She does not want to miss track season, so I'm hoping the doctor will clear her to participate as long as she feels the strength to do so. So grocery store for fresh, nutritional items. I will share what I've learned in another post. I am also going to go by Goodwill and see if I can find any great treasures. I am always inspired by all the Goodwill finds my blog friends come up with. I think they are limited around here, but I will say I have found some good books that way. That is a great source of saving right there!
So I'll be back later and try to get Blogger to be friendlier about posting my pics. TGIF!!!

1 comment:

CMB said...

Hope your daughter is feeling better...I was anemic for years and it was no fun. Load her up on a good steak and some spinach...I just saw a food that was high in iron and it surprised me but I can't think of what it was...I'll let you know when it comes to me!