Monday, February 9, 2009

Heart felt ideas......

Did you know you can create your OWN conversation hearts?? these can be used in any email love notes you might want to send to the inbox of your beloved......or kids, or penpals, etc.....
Look here!


And these little pendants are adorable, aren't they? the original idea came from Heather Bailey, and a blogger (I confess I forgot to link to you, so if you made these, would you let me know and I will gladly give you credit! I found the pattern for these --they were adapted from a precious Heather Bailey topiary pattern, which I tried to post. The PDF file wouldn't post, so if you want the pattern, I'll be glad to email it to you if you leave me your email addy. Have a heart felt day!

AND, a deal for you!

5 comments:

Domestic Designer said...

I didn't know about conversation hearts but I have seen fruit roll ups and MM's that were personalized. Who would have thought? Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

great idea.How are you?...ann

Kathy Butryn said...

Love both these ideas. Always a pleasure to visit!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Ceee-ute little pendants. I love them!

The Blonde Duck said...

Looks adorable!

I moved! Come see me at www.aduckinherpond.com.