Friday, February 20, 2009

glorious day!

Mentally, I am enjoying a glorious, spring day out in the garden. Physically, I am trying to catch up on my expense statements for tax purposes for my business so that hubby can finalize our taxes. UGH..... This is worse than a trip to the dentist! I must be the most disorganized business woman in the whole wide world! But I will stop blogging now and make an attempt to finish. If and when you hear shouts of the Hallelujah chorus, you'll just know that I finished and can move on to my next task......oh, and I do easily get distracted. As I worked this morning, I remembered some glorious pacific blue sea glass I found on Target last week for the whole sum of 1.24! Yes, you know it had to go in my newly madeover foyer table with the birdies and the eggs....so now I've added two small glass vases of oh.so.pretty blue sea glass and rocks to my vignette. Remember how I said things do evolve at my house.....case in point. I'll bring the pic next time we meet up here! see you then.

9 comments:

April said...

Beautiful picture!!! Good luck on getting your taxes done...such fun! :)

Tara said...

I too am trying to mentally picture spring. And I too am way disorganized with my tax files. So much to do...so little time. Can't wait to see the pic!

Lois Christensen said...

Beautiful picture of the flowers and butterfly!! Makes me long for spring as well. I hope you get your paperwork together for the tax man. Enjoy!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Good luck with your tax stuff. I loved your picture!

Jen

Domestic Designer said...

I understand exactly how you feel about doing your taxes! I had my own business a few years ago and that was one task I definitely do not miss. Love your picture. It makes me long for spring!

Designs on 47th Street said...

Every year I tax time I tell my husband I'm quitting business. I just hate all that paper work and the stress of finding everything. Yes, I am a confessed, unorganzied person. :(

What a gorgeous picture!

Donna

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I hear, ya, friend!! Just started getting the paperwork together tonight for our taxes...yay. :(

Controlling My Chaos said...

Good luck with your expense statements!

Rebecca said...

Good luck with your expense statements and filing your taxes. I hate that job too, and I'm still procrastinating.
I love blue sea glass, thanks for the tip about Target. I may run over there today and see what they have!