Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fives.....




Fridays seem to come so fast....does anyone else think that the weeks fly by? Maybe that's because we have a wedding (my second son) in 15 days and I'm busy getting all those last minute things done???  Anyway, it seems like I was JUST posting Friday Fives, and here it is time to post them again!!!  Hope you'll join in the fun, and answer the questions in the comments.  It's just a fun way for us to share info and get to know one another.......so....HERE we go!!!!  By the way, hope you enjoy your holiday weekend......

1. Do you have any big plans for the holiday weekend??

2. Would your best getaway be to the beach or to the mountains?

3.  What is the last wedding you attended?

4.  Have you ever been sky-diving?

5.  Would you consider yourself adventurous??

3 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Happy weekend, Suzanne! I love Friday Five's!

1. Do you have any big plans for the holiday weekend??

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm having a small family party at the lake.

2. Would your best getaway be to the beach or to the mountains?

This is tough. Since I live very near the mountains, I'll say a getaway would be the beach for us.

3. What is the last wedding you attended?

My cousin got married August 6, 2011. I LOVE weddings!

4. Have you ever been sky-diving?

No and I never will!

5. Would you consider yourself adventurous??

Yes, I'm always up for an adventure.

Beverly said...

Hi Suzanne. Congratulations on your son's upcoming wedding. I agree that time flies by. It seems to go faster the older I get.

1. We don't have any big plans. Will probaby BBQ with family.
Saturday we go to a 90th birthday party for one of my DIL's Grandma.

2. The beach...oh yeah, the beach.

3. About 5 yrs. ago. It was one of
my friend's daughters. It was the sweetest wedding... both had children who were in the wedding.

4. Nope, never been sky diving. Have you?

5. I was more adventurous when I was young. Now I just like to sit and watch the adventures of others.

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day.

Sues said...

1. Quiet family time, enjoying my husband's last south GA weekend w/ us before he heads to Katy (we follow beginning of July)
2. BEACH!!!
3. A distant friend's 2nd wedding 3 years ago. We went through the whole 5-weddings-a-month (or so it felt!) phase a decade ago.
4. No, but I could do it. I don't know that I'd want to by myself, but if it were my husband's or a friend's dream, I'd totally go with!
5. Yes, but maybe not in the random-daredevil sense. Absolutely in the travel-anywhere and try-new-things sense.