Monday, June 20, 2011

REAL SIMPLE comes thru again!!




Traveling?? Real Simple  has great ideas for traveling using everyday household items....y'all know I love the publication REAL Simple......and I love their brilliant uses for everyday items....well, here's a list for traveling to use your everyday items to organize your travel needs....

http://www.realsimple.com/new-uses-for-old-things/new-uses-travel/index.html

Got any travel coming up?? I know I do and I am excited....going to get to see the GBaby!!! Can't wait to see her eight month old self!!!   OOZE alert forthcoming....you know I am going to have pictures!!! HA!

What's on your agenda for the coming weeks?? Looking forward to a get away????

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm going on a very short little adventure for my anniversary. Other than that, I'm staying OUT of the heat.

I know you're excited to see your sweet granddaughter, and I will be looking for pictures. I can only imagine how much she's grown.

FrouFrouBritches said...

I can't wait to see all your pictures of that sweet baby girl!!! I know you are just itching to see her.

The only traveling we're doing is to my in-laws in Dallas sometime this summer. It's so expensive to go anywhere with four kids. I keep telling my Hubby that it's not really a vacation when you travel with kids, it's just a change of scenery.

Unknown said...

I WISH I were going someplace. In the meantime, I'll anxiously await the newest round of grandbaby pics you'll be sharing with us.