Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Announcing a NEW sparkling and exciting part of Willow House....




Our new jewelry by Sara Blaine.....simply good design. I am thinking we are going to have to add another tag line, Simply GREAT and DAZZLING design to this jewelry line. Take a look for a sneak peak...looks like some of our design girls (www.plateandpattern.com) got together for a little Willow House/simply good design jewelry party!! Watch and see and tell me what you see that you like!!! (You can click the bottom right hand corner button with arrows in all directions if you want to get a full screen picture....)

Thru the month of June, the opportunity exists for someone to join Willow House for only $49 and be able to reserve a spot to also sell our new jewelry line. If you'd like more info, go to my website and view the opportunity or leave me a comment and I can get more info for you. Would love to have YOU join ME in this exciting new adventure that Willow House is embarking on!!
Southerninspiration.willowhouse.com...there is a video on my site that has a few more close up pics of the jewelry by Sara Blaine. Enjoy!

No comments: