Friday, December 5, 2008

I've been tagged?????






My dear friend, Donna, at Designs on 47th St., (who has recently learned to link, and I"m so proud to be her friend) has tagged me........you know, I've never been tagged on my blog before. But from what I understand, it's to help us all get to know each other a little better, or to publicize random things about ourselves! So here's what she tells me to do:






6 Random Things About Myself.~~Here are the rules.1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)3. Write 6 random things about yourself.4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave them a comment.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.~~~~~~Here are my 6 random things: ~~~~~~




1. I enjoy playing word games and puzzles. I love Scrabble, Quiddler ( a great word game played with a card deck) and other such games.


2. I don't enjoy games that involves strategy or remembering what cards have already been played, etc. That's hard work, and games are meant to be fun! ;)
3. My "grandma" name, when I have grandchildren, is going to be Peaches....that's what my daugher-in-law has dubbed me as....and I like it!
4. I didn't get a manicure or pedicure until I was forty, but I've sure enjoyed my share of them since finding out how wonderful it is!!!
5.I grew up in a very small town, Vidalia, La.
6. I like quiet mornings, with a cup of coffee and some quiet time to ease into the day. I like my coffee with creamer and splenda, and I love to enjoy a magazine or a newspaper as I start my day. I like to pray, too, during the quiet hours.
So, Miss Donna, there you have it. I will have to tag someone now, it seems........I'll be back tomorrow to do that. For now, it's bedtime....nighty, night.

6 comments:

Bo said...

Good morning...these tags are fun because we learn a little something about each other... I did this one a while back... ;-) Bo

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Now, I have never heard of a game called Quiddler...it looks like fun. Great getting to know a little more about you.

Pug1 said...

Hi Suzanne! I agree with Bo! I like learning about each other too! I've heard that your 100th blog is suppose to be a hundred things about yourself.....!!!! CHEERS! Michele

Jean said...

We love word games in our family! I've never heard of Quiddler but it sounds like one we'd like.

Anonymous said...

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD.I LINKED ONCE,BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME,I CAN'T DO IT AGAIN.I'M LEARNING MORE THAN I WOULD'VE EVER THOUGHT I COULD.I'LL GET IT SOONER OR LATER,,,,ANN

Designs on 47th Street said...

Get things we've learned about you Suzanne. Thanks for playing along!
Donna