Monday, October 6, 2008

Bloggers are the best....

While blog hopping and responding to some oh so sweet commenters, I learned over on Darlene's blog, how to make the strike thru while composing a post......how cool is that? This is my test to see if I can actually be so technologically adept at such things.... and this is the proof that I didn't follow directions all the way to the end. I need to know how to stop this madness!!!!!! AAcckkk! ;)
Perhaps I really HAVE learned how to do it!! Thanks to Darlene, who learned from the Duchess ! Aren't we something?



3 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Your fall decorations are beautiful. I have a few SLH pieces filled with gourds too. I remembered my green cake pedestal when I saw yours. I may have to pull it out. Everything is great. Jackie

Darlene said...

WOO HOO you did it!!!!! Isn't it FUN?!?! I always LOVE learning new things from my blogging friends and believe me I have learned a lot!

Meghan said...

Will you please share your new found skill b/c I can't figure it out!!!