Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hi you three.....yes, the three of you that might still be reading my blog!!
I have not been a consistent blogger, and I cannot promise that I will be a LOT better, but my hope for the New Year, 2012, is to be a little more consistent with posting to my blog.  I didn't say everyday, but more consistent.  I think we all have changed our blogging habits since we first started, and mine certainly have.  How do you see that yours have changed?  And with so many bloggers now active on Pinterest........well, that certainly changes the game, too!
I am excited this year about my Willow House business...new catalog, new possibilities, etc.  I'd love to see my business continue to grow.  I will spend a good part of my days working on that.  You'll find me over at Pinterest, too......just can't resist all the pictures of great ideas, decorating, recipes, inspirations, etc!
We had a GRAND Christmas, even though we were finished with our family Christmas celebration by the time most of you were buying the food for your Christmas dinner!  It was wonderful having everyone here!! Especially having my granddaughter here!
For 2012, we look forward to adding a new grandbaby to the family at the end of March, we will add a new daughter in law to our family in June, and hopefully a new Vet school student will be on his way.....my son interviews for Vet school next week, and I pray he is successful in getting admitted.  It is SO competitive!!  2012 is a BIG year!  Hope it is for you, too!
my precious.........what a wonderful time!

6 comments:

Coloradolady said...

I must be one of the three!!!! Hope the New Year is great for you!! And I have to agree....blogging has changed.....I am finding the same ole that used to work, does not anymore...and yes, Pinterest plays a big part in that I think!!

Have a great week.

Prissy said...

Happy New Year! I love your blog...even though I'm sort of a lurker and never say anything. It comes inconsistently enough to be consistent for me (and I hope you take that as a compliment). I went through the blogs that I follow and deleted many of them. I'm having to scale back because I seem to be acquiring too many inspirations and I'm not doing anything with them. Thanks for the time you put into your sweet blog!

Michelle said...

I am so glad to see you writing again! THAT picture is to die for...she is so precious! Happy New Year, friend!

Lisa said...

I too am not doing well with blogging. I have been visiting for a few weeks but not posting like I should! Have a new schedule at work so I have to work it all out.
Hope your year is great! I love the photo!!
Hugs, Lisa

Renee @ AddMoreChocolate said...

What a beautiful picture!

Yeah...blogging kind of waning over here. It's hard to beat the almost-instant feedback that FB provides.
On the other hand, FB's "notes" just don't do it for me. Hmmm...

Can't wait to hear how the interviews turn out!

April said...

You can bet that I'm still around, Suzanne! I love reading your blog! So happy to hear that your Christmas was extra-special with your new granddaughter...and a new grandbaby on the way! Sure sounds like you have much to look forward to in 2012!