Thursday, January 5, 2012

GREAT ideas to share....

Let me begin by saying, y'all are too sweet...so glad I've been missed!! It's fun to reconnect with blogging friends after a hiatus!


I love when I find great ideas to share, like so often I find in Real Simple magazine.  This blogger found and compiled some great ones...

http://angelaadkins.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/25-clever-ideas-to-make-life-easier/

Coring a strawberry with a STRAW?? Genius!
Which ones do you love?  I love the one with the tension rod hung under the cabinet to store the spray bottles on....what a great idea.  I just read one on Pinterest to run tension rods vertically to store trays and cookie sheets....good idea also.  I just LOVE smart, out of the box ideas.....what about you?

4 comments:

Sonny G said...

oh wow.. I am gonna do the Garden in a gutter. my neighbr has his old ones in his storage building. he keeps things for Just In Case:) cant wait to tell him about this..

thanks~!

April said...

I've always wanted to core my strawberries, but could never figure out how to do it! What a terrific idea!

southerninspiration said...

April, I have a Pampered Chef tool that I usually use, but this would also work well, too! Such clever ideas!

Debbie said...

I love that strawberry idea! I'm pinning it. Now I need to go look at that blog for the others.