Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Fives!!

So glad you are here for Friday Fives!!! It's a way for us to get to know one another as bloggers and just have a little fun!  So here goes.....

1. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?

2. Do you watch cooking shows on television?  Which one do you like?

3.  Have you done any fall decorating?

4. Do you like to use candles? Favorite scent?

5.  What is on your bedside table?

Join the fun and let's talk about ourselves and enjoy getting to know one another.  Thanks for participating!

2 comments:

Miss Char said...

1.What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
My dishwasher!

2. Do you watch cooking shows on television? Which one do you like?
A little, mostly Ina.

3. Have you done any fall decorating?
Yes, most is finished. Happy first day of Fall today Suzanne.

4. Do you like to use candles? Favorite scent?
Mostly I use flameless candles anymore. I'm not good at keeping track of open flames in the house.

5. What is on your bedside table?
Lamp, phone, books, mirror.

Lois Christensen said...

My favorite appliance is my refrigerator. For too long I had a smaller one. So I love my big one! I do watch Food Network and have a real hard time deciding on which is my favorite. I have already decorated for fall and I love my Yankee Candle Harvest scent! On my bedside table is a lamp, phone, clock, book, glass of iced tea!