Monday, November 22, 2010
You know I haven't done my Friday Fives in some time now.....and I was wanting to hear from you......so is it okay if I do my Fives on Monday musing????
I would LOVE it if you would participate....I am starting my week off today by helping a friend. I love spending time with her, and she needs to get her PetScan today. You've heard me talk about Mary before....would love it if you could say a special prayer for her and another friend with cancer, JohnG. They are both such special people!
Then tomorrow I need to shop for T'giving food...or maybe I'll do that tonight. I vowed, after going into WalMart on Saturday (was it crazy where you live this weekend?) that I will henceforth, NOT be doing any weekend shopping until January. Just so crazy everywhere...of course I can do shopping during the week, so I am thankful for that.
Ok, so I will get on with my Fives.......
1. Will you be hosting Thanksgiving at your home, or visiting someone else's home? What will you be cooking?
2. What is your TRADITIONAL food for Thanksgiving...what is a must have for your meal?
3. Is this a stressful time of year for you? If so, I will be glad to say a prayer for you today!
4. What smells make you swoon this time of year? What song do you love for Thanksgiving?
5. Will you shop on Black Friday???????
Hope you will enjoy answering.....I love hearing from all my blog friends...and I hope your week of Thanksgiving is wonderful!
If you don't shop at the stores on Friday.....you can always shop online at my eOutlet and Willow House website...some super Weekly Deals this week....SL Christmas Cookbook (hardcover) for only $4.96! Check it out at southerninspiration.willowhouse.com! Enter my name as hostess when checking out if you don't mind...Suzanne Joffrion. Thanks, friends!
Posted by southerninspiration at 8:06 AM