Friday, March 12, 2010
I thought I'd go ahead and do the regular Friday fives, although most of you will not read them until Saturday....
Play along if you'd like, answer the questions in the comments and we all get to know each other a little bit better.
1. Do you enjoy Daylight Savings Time? What will you look forward to doing with that extra hour of light in the evenings?
2. Do you have a special tradition for St. Patrick's Day or for Easter?
3. Will you get a new Easter dress?
4. What one thing are you thankful for today?
5. What "smell" reminds you of spring? What food reminds you of spring?
Posted by southerninspiration at 9:40 PM