I want to post real quickly, as I have a list a mile long of things that didn't get done this week, YET.
My son is doing quite well; the first night was not so good, but then things began to get better. He still needs prayer, lots of help, and he will go back to school and have to do things single handed for himself.......that will be a stiff learning curve. We pray the week and the next few weeks will go well. Hopefully his girlfriend, roommates, and friends can help him out. We take our two arms for granted, I suppose, until we can only use one of them for a time.
I thought I would do a Friday Fives just for fun.....I think I'll be needing my SPRING BREAK next week, when everyone is back in school and back to work!!! LOL....
So enjoy the Friday Fives and hope your weekend is wonderful...we've had several days of perfect weather, but I hear the chances of rain tomorrow are high. Take care and enjoy your family!
1. Do you enjoy playing games? Board games, card games, computer games?
2. Do you enjoy gardening? Do you grow flowers/veggies/ or both?
3. Have you ever been on a cruise?
4. What challenges do you face this week? (If you list them, I can pray for you!!!)
5. What Easter traditions do you enjoy?
Have a great weekend, y'all? I hope to be back to a more normal online, blogging life after the weekend, although there is a ton of stuff to do around my casa!!! Let's motivate one another!!!