Monday, January 12, 2009

I heard that sigh of contentedness....




coming from the top of my fridge!!! You know those canisters and platter I showed you two days ago, sporting their brand new embellishments? You know those that were crying out? Well, their neighbors got wind of their dress-ups and wanted some of their own! I can't say I blame them. Well, not that I'm going to go get a fleur-de-lis tatoo or anything, but I can understand wanting a little bling, can't you??? So the big cream bowl and the Cathedral Luminary wanted a new dress, too. So I give you, and thanks to so many of you for your suggestions......their new dress! Let me know what you think, and do you think the candle in the luminary should be green? I thought the cream colored one showed up better, but you tell me what you think! Thanks, o blogger friends!! If you didn't see the before, check two posts down and you can see it there.

12 comments:

Darlene said...

I think it all looks BEAUTIFUL! The cream colored candle looks GREAT!

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Love it - the perfect bling - not too much. I think a green candle would be pretty but not sure it would show up as much. Either way its very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes indeed!!! So pretty they look proud~

Unknown said...

I have the Cathedral Luminary too! Been wondering how to use it!Thanks for the pics!

Nancy Rosalina said...

OOOh I like it! I think the creme looks great! Great Job! Blessings, Nancy

Miss Janice said...

Perfect to the eye now!

Controlling My Chaos said...

I like the candle the color it is. It's all gorgeous!

Designs on 47th Street said...

Suzanne it looks GREAT! I love what you have done ~~ especially the luminary ~~ Love it! I say stay with the creme candle.

Donna

Domestic Designer said...

I love it! I think the creme candle looks great!

Holly said...

I think it looks great too! I don't know if a green candle would show up as much... I like the idea of it, but it could disappear in there...

Jill said...

Love, Love the embellished goodies. I did the same thing with a big white plate this summer! Now, where did I put that thing?

Thank you sooo much for thinking of me and giving me an award. I truly haven't forgotten, I just haven't been able to be on the computer near as much as I would have liked!

Just wanted to know I appreciated it!
~Jill

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

I just notice the canister pattern is similar to your blog background The fridgescape has a elegant charm to it. Much better than the usual litter of chip bags,bread loaves and ziploc storage, Hmmmm,I really need to do something about changing that.


Sweet Wishes,
Sara