Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Essentials!



Do you have numbers written on post it notes all over the place?? What about business numbers or contacts that you need to call once or twice a year??
How about keeping track of all your appliances and who to call if one breaks?? Do you have a household inventory in case something happens and you need to account for everything??

Well, Real Simple ( I heart their emails that keep spurring me on to organization!) sent me an email today with a few organizing lists to keep me organized.  I need all the help I can get. They aren't all applicable to me, but some will prove to be very helpful...take a look for yourself and see if some of them will help you!!!


 REAL SIMPLE keeps us organized!!!!

Let's tackle this chaotic world one step at a time!!! I'm in, are YOU???

No comments: