Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Willow House Wednesday!!



I suppose many people consider this the start of the Holidays, since we're into November.   I am not one to pass over Thanksgiving, because I really love the season before Thanksgiving.  But since I am also in retail sales, direct sales with Willow House, I also have to keep a step ahead of my customer's needs and think like a retailer, no matter how difficult that is!

Sooooooo, I want you all to know about all the bargains that are available thru Willow House right now. Seriously, even if I were not the business owner, and I ran across this sale, this is something I would want you to know about!!! Willow House is running a November Gift Giving Sale, and prices start as low as $3.96!  There is a section of gifts under $10, under $20, and under $30.  A few other things are beyond that, too.  We're talking some items are up to 75% off!   There are number of things that will sell out, so I urge you to shop soon, because I want you to be able to get the things you want!
One more thing, before I finish, is that Willow House also runs a series of Weekly Deals from Monday to Monday from the eOutlet sales.  They are even further reduced.  So, I would highly recommend to you to look at BOTH.  Go to my website www.southerninspiration.willowhouse.com

The PDF file for the November Sale can be found here:http://www.willowhouse.com/pne/assets/pdf/201111_sale.pdf

The Weekly Deals can be found here:  
http://southerninspiration.store.willowhouse.com/category.aspx?zcid=289


Let me know if you like hearing about WH news and sales, and I can add you to my monthly newsletter, also.  Thanks, friends!

1 comment: