Wednesday, April 27, 2011

There were just a "few" more pictures of Paris I didn't show you....

Wanna see them????
I didn't show you any from inside Versailles, which was AMAZING........why don't I show you just a few???


the Golden Gate


The King's Chapel


Inside the courtyard




Marie Antoinette's dishes....well SOME of them!!

Can you imagine just keeping everything DUSTED????
It was an amazing palace and grounds.......hard to imagine living like royalty!!  Just to give you an overview, here's an artist's drawing of the complete grounds...which equals nearly 1000 acres.  Totally magnificent!


5 comments:

Designs on 47th Street said...

Suzanne, your pictures truly show an amazing place. I'm pretty sure Emily showed me pictures of this same place when she returned from her stay. (I'm still pouting that we didn't think for me to go along with her!) I know you and your dh had the BEST time!!

Donna

April said...

Suzanne...I feel like I've been there myself! How fun this has been...we owe ya!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Your pictures are amazing! I would love to see all that history and beauty live and in person, but this is the next best thing. Thanks for sharing.

karen said...

So pretty. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Pamela said...

Such wonderful pictures Susan!! If you got a sec will you shoot me an email and tell me how you like WH?? I am looking into several work at home options since my youngest will be in kindergarten this fall...sniffle sniffle. My main concern is the price of the items and the economy. Thanx in advance!!:)
spoiledsweetcouture@gmail.com