YES!!! My husband and I are finally going to Paris for our 30th anniversary later this spring!!! I am beyond excited, of course.....SO, on that note, let's do a Friday Fives about traveling!!! What do you say? I don't know how many readers I have left since I've been just a tiny bit delinquent and absent in my blogging.....not daily for sure, so I hope a few of you are still out there, and will leave a little shout out to let me know who's still reading....and yes, that giveaway is still coming up, but I"m still working on it, so I hope it's going to be amazing and that you'll come back for it....so for now, let's have some fun.....
1. What was your most favorite vacation you've ever taken?
2. What is your favorite WAY to travel? Do you mind flying, would you rather take a train, drive a car????
3. If you had $3000 and a long weekend, today, where would you head?
4. What is your favorite traveling tip, especially any of you European travelers that have tips I may need to know!!
5. Do you fold, roll or just throw in your clothes in the suitcase when you travel?? Best packing tip????
Have a great weekend, y'all........I'll be seeing you around!