Saturday, January 8, 2011

Would you consider helping???

http://ameliarobinsue.blogspot.com/

A dear friend out in blogland has the pleasure of a precious little grandbaby.  Congrats, Kathy!  However, coupled with this immeasurable joy is also immeasureable grief in the loss of her amazing daughter-in-law
(at birth) and the mom of sweet little Amelia.  In trusting that God will provide all that this family needs, I would like to pass on to any blog readers I have, a way to partner with the efforts to provide for this tiny little angel.  If you'd like to read the story, go on over to the blog that was started to tell the story.  A memorial fund has been set up and details are there for all of us to make whatever contribution possible.  I can only imagine how difficult this must be, so coupled with my prayers for this dear family, I chose to donate to the memorial fund, and wanted to give you the opportunity to do so as well.  If you are unable to give, please at least pray for this child and her precious family.  Thanks, friends!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Howdy Sweet Lady
God bless you and thank you for sharing the prayer needs for this precious little one and her family .
God can and will make a way !
Hugs
Until next time
Happy Trails

April said...

You can bet on prayers from me...God Bless the entire family.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Wow, how sad and unusual. Will pray for that dear family.

Manuela

Miss Char said...

Life is just sometimes such a mystery. Its stories like this Suzanne that make you stop and think about the journey. Bless this family, I'm sure that many are praying for all of them. What a hard way to begin your life.

Debbie said...

I can hardly stand to think of it. I will, indeed, read the story, and I already have a prayerful heart.

I know that this wasn't unheard of in generations past, but we aren't prepared for it today.