It seems Fridays come really quickly this summer.........how can it be nearly July already? And oh, by the way, I want to wish my sweet little friends, the Howell quintuplets, a VERY happy birthday! Yesterday was their second birthday!!! Read more about them at www.howellquints.blogspot.com!
Before I know it, it will be time for my daughter to pack up and move up to college!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a mixed bag of excitement for her, anticipation to see what God will bring both in her life and ours, the thoughts (many swirl in and out!) of an empty nest, the delighted anticipation of our first grandbaby.....Gee, so many things will change in the next six months! And you, gracious blog-reader, are going to help me get thru all of it!! How sweet of you!
But for now, let's have a fun Friday Fives.......
1. Do you have great family memories of time spent at the beach?
2. What would you rather do, spend a week at the beach or a week in the mountains?
3. What smells remind you of summer?
4. What food do you enjoy in summer that you don't usually have in the other seasons?
5. Do you long for fall, or are you one to wish summer would last forever???