Monday, March 16, 2009

it's Spring Break Ya'll......

And I'm taking a break. I've reached back into my files and pulled out some posts I wrote when I first started blogging. It's kind of like those first few scrapbook pages you did -- looking back on them after you've done nearly a hundred. I was just learning and well, frankly I still am! But there were some good ideas back there, especially highlighting ways to use SLaHOME products that some of you might have. Perhaps you'll find a new use for some of them! I am delighted to know that I have the option of setting my post to automatically appear each day.....hmm, that is IF I've done it correctly and I've not been outdone yet again by my techie deficiencies!!! I'll be checking in from time to time to see if it's working and checking on some of my favorite bloggers. There are lots of parties and grand openings coming up so this is a big week! I think Rhoda is planning a party, as is Jenn at Sanctuary Arts, and Screaming Meme and her team are coming up with a Grand Opening for their new team effort......great time to be had by all! Ya'll take care and enjoy the week!

13 comments:

April said...

Have a fun Spring Break, Suzanne! See you when you get back!

Stacey said...

Happy Spring Break! We are also on SB and loving it!

Robin said...

It's spring break here too! I hope you have fun!!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Robin :o)

Lois Christensen said...

What a great idea about re-posting some older blogs. When I started blogging almost a year ago, no one was reading my blog except my hubby and my sister, so I might "steal" your idea also!! Enjoy your time off! I'll come back and read the oldies!!

Domestic Designer said...

Have fun! I will be here reading your "oldies but goodies". Have a wonderful spring break!

Lisa said...

Happy Spring Break!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Woo Hoo! Spring Break! This Lazy Mom slept until 9:30 this morning. I love that the kids are old enough to pour their own cereal! Have a great week.

Cathy said...

Enjoy your spring break!

Cathy

Maisy said...

you are so lucky to be on break already. we have 2 more weeks. i hope i can make it.
Enjoy your break girl!

Lana said...

Enjoy your break...I am currently doing "temple" renovations so that I won't have to wear a sweatsuit on the beach in 3 weeks!!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Enjoy your spring break. Read a good book for me, will you?

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You enjoy your Spring Break, girlie!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the week! You have been such an encourgement to me over the past week with all our hospital drama. Thank you friend for your prayers and support
sending love your way today
Robin Rane'
All Things Heart and Home