Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In my absence......

not the current edition, but just for illustration purposes!! 



y'all I'm crazy busy getting ready for the wedding!! I'm so excited.  In my absence, I'm posting some ideas from REAL Simple magazine for you to peruse....I do love that magazine, and they have such great tips and ideas. Check this one out for The BEST Everyday Cleaning Items!!!
 http://ebm.//ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBPz1UHBAuBI6B8jW0sNUcJKs.BAuBI6JO/doc.html?t_params=EMAIL%3Dsuzanne.joffrion%2540gmail.com%26RSM_SOURCE%3Dpurewow_sweeps_jan12


hHopefully, I'll be back soon!!! Y'all have a great week!!


1 comment:

Beverly said...

Love that magazine too, Suzanne.
Enjoy all the the pre wedding festivites and then the big day.
I was very involved with all three of my sons weddings and it was such fun and such a blessing to see them start their married lives with God, friends and family to support them.
Come back and tell us all about it.