Saturday, March 19, 2011

Can I get a reference????



Where do you turn when you need a service done and don't know who to contact?  How do you know who you can trust???  Haven't we all felt from time to time like someone was taking advantage of us with a service just because they felt they could?? 
I just read about Angieslist.com....what a good idea.  You do have to join to get the recommendations, but these are tried and true service providers!  I think this is a brilliant idea....and wish I had thought of it myself!!!  I would love to know who, in my local area, that I can get a good value for my hard earned dollars.  So if you are in the need for some service providers, check out AngieList.com!!!

AngiesList.com




* I just found out about this by reading my latest Real Simple magazine.  It is always chock full of great ideas!  I love to read it, but I am not being compensated by Real Simple or by AngiesList.

4 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

I used to get Real Simple and really enjoyed it. I'll have to check out Angie's List.

Unknown said...

Thanks for turning us onto this. It really is a great idea!

Robin said...

That is great information to have! Thanks for sharing!!

karen said...

I heard about Angieslist on tv. Great Idea I to wish I had thought of it. LOL!