Wednesday, October 30, 2013

changes coming soon........

Blogger re-invention in progress...I really do want to get back to this blog 'o mine.  I miss regularly communicating with some friends that I have only known thru blogging.  Since I have only blogged about twice or three times in the last year or more, I figure that a re-introduction might be in order....things change, and unless we are publishing or communicating those changes, it gets hard to keep up, hard to write all the changes, and such. 

First of all,  my business has changed, so I want to be able to tell you about that.  We at Willow House have almost completely phased out our home decor division.  I know I loved it, I know so many of you loved it, but business is business and it was no longer able to compete with the big box stores....that we all love.  So we began a new division of designer jewelry by Sara Blaine.  Sara Blaine has a line of retail jewelry in boutique jewelry stores and is now partnering with us on an exclusive line of hand-crafted jewelry that is made in Bali  using semi-precious stones and precious metals.  We are among the first to have a company in direct sales to have THIS kind of jewelry.  There are many companies, but ours is hand-crafted by silversmiths in Bali, it is DESIGNER jewelry, so every piece is designed by Sara as well as designed in a way the complements and coordinates with many of the other pieces we already have.  Just take a look at this video of how our jewelry is designed and hand-crafted, and meet Sara Blaine!
I will need to do some re-design on my header, obviously and decide how to incorporate my new business into something that will include my life, my new role as grandmother, and my business. I don't want every post to be about jewelry, but I do love fashion and accessories, so I will be sharing some of those things, too......so hang on, stay posted and let me know in the comments what you'd like to hear about!!!!

2 comments:

Designs on 47th Street said...

Yah! I would love to see you blogging again. I know what you mean about missing the friends you meet through blogging. I really do too.

Go for it Suzanne!

Unknown said...

Such a nice post. I really liked it.Dance classes NYC