Saturday, July 17, 2010

"You CAN get it all done" party....coming up soon!

So if you'll remember in this post, I talked about needing to host a You Can do it party, with a challenge to you friends that we hold each other accountable to getting just a few things done.  Nothing like a little positive peer pressure to motivate us to "get 'er done"....right?  So I am thinking that we should do this the first week of August.  I have many things on my plate until the end of July, so it really works best for me to schedule this little party then.  Otherwise, I will fail miserably!!  Know what I mean?????

So we will deal with some real strategies to handle our lists of five things.  Too many more than that, and again, it would just be too much.  Looking forward to the challenge with you girls....I wonder if someone can help me make a button for this party????? That would be awesome!

4 comments:

FrouFrouBritches said...

Um.....I'll try! I have a lot going on the first few week sin August. I'll check back with ya.

Stacey said...

I'm in but I confess that I may go ahead and start. School starts very soon for me and my list is growing!

Beverly said...

Okay, I like this. I need some inspiration to get some things done. Wish I could help you with the button thing...but no help here.
Looking forward to starting.

Beverly said...

Oh darn, forgot to tell you I'm having a giveaway over on my blog today.