Thursday, October 31, 2013



So the temptation is to "wait" until I get the blog fixed up before I post again, but I am going to forego that temptation and blog thru the renovation!!  I still have to come up with a plan, so why wait??
I wanted to let you know that we have some Designer Deals here at Willow House today. Here's how it works.  On Tuesdays and Thursday, you'll find new Designer Deals and Steals in our stores.  On Wednesdays, there is a section called Last Chance where you'll find Retired Items deeply discounted.  Those rotate in and out every Wednesday, so if you see something you want, get it while it's available!! It might be gone if you "come back for it"......So this week, I want to tell you about the deals we have going on, as well as a special "ghostly" deal we are offering as a special treat!!  Usually the deals run a week, unless they sell out before then.....so one was offered on Tuesday and one offered today.  Here they are: 
This deal is for the Safari Slim Endless Necklace, a terrific layering piece, on  sale for $59!  You will LOVE it!!

the GHOSTLY deal offered as a TREAT for you, the Tribeca (made in the USA!)  only $39, reg. priced at $99!!
The Awesome deal added today...a SET of the Tribeca necklace AND bracelet in matte black finish for only $59 for both pieces!! 

I'd be happy to help by answering questions or helping you decide on which pieces work best for you.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions!! Thanks and enjoy!  My complete webstore can be found at http://southerninspiration.jewelry.willowhouse.com.

No comments: