Friday, May 29, 2009

Lucie, Lucie





Well, having a new puppy in the house is certainly a challenge!! Somehow I've hardly had time to post; um hum, somehow I"M the one who has gotten the early morning shift as the teens don't seem to want to get up with her at six a.m! So as I have my coffee, Lucie gnaws on anything she can find, often the hem of my pajamas or Aggie, the dachsund's TAIL! He is growing accustomed to her and sets about the day claiming whatever rawhide he can find to protect. She falls at his feet, wanting him to play and laying there while he gives her the once over. What a pair!! She is growing already like a weed, and loves (I guess one day she will grow too big) to scoot under chairs and ottomans and fall asleep! She goes full force for about an hour and then crashes and sleeps, well, like a baby! The house training is going pretty well, but the carpet cleaner permanently sits out on the counter for the time being to clean any little accidents. Not too, too many yet! I have to say it's fun to have a puppy around, but then she hasn't torn anything up YET........I'm sure that day will come!
Until then, she's just adorable.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww! Lucie is sooo stinkin' cute!!!

Have fun with her!

Bee said...

Honestly, there's not much in this world cuter than a puppy or a kitten! Lucie is "just adorable.My daughter says that God knew what he was doing when he made their little faces so cute. 'Cause when they do tear something up, it keeps 'em from getting in way bad trouble.

I love her!

Domestic Designer said...

Such a cute puppy!

Maisy said...

i want to smell her puppy breath. Could ya put it in a jar and send it to me?
Just let me know when you are ready for my address.
She's is soooo cute. I can't wait to hear all the funny stories about her.
Thanks for sharing her...I love a darling puppy!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture where you can see how small she is next to the table. I also like what Bee's said about why they are so cute.
QMM

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Cute!! :) I love the pic of her and the Boy, fast asleep. :)

Lisa said...

Oh she is a sweetie!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Early morning coffee and Lucie...what a special combination. She is so adorable!!

Controlling My Chaos said...

What a sweet, sweet little thing. I'm a little jealous. I want some puppy breath and puppy grunts in my house.

joyh82 said...

What a cutie! I wanna take her home. :)